The foot controls are one of the most vital connections you have with your motorcycle. As a result Woodcraft designs and builds the best Rearsets available to ensure your motorcycle reacts the way you intend it to.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and offer more than twice the durability of OEM rearset brackets.
- 3-piece Pedals giving you an even stronger assembly and continuing our tradition of easy part replacement.
- Our trick knurled footpegs give supreme feedback and the best traction available today.
- Woodcraft rearset kits offer eccentric foot and toe pegs for adjustability (where applicable).
- Virtually any part in our rearset kit can be purchased separately from our kits under the Spare Parts tab
Kit Specific Details
Shift Pattern: This basic rearset can be used in either STD or GP shift.
Peg Movement: Moves pegs up and back 0.25" to 0.75"- depending on setting.
NOTE: Shown with optional shift pedal.
OEM Parts: Woodcraft rearsets assume you are replacing OEM rearsets. This kit may or may not utilize some OEM components - see exploded drawings and instructions for further details.