The foot controls are one of the most vital connections you have with your motorcycle. As a result Woodcraft designs and builds the best Rearsets available to ensure your motorcycle reacts the way you intend it to. This kit is designed specifically for the 09-12 ZX6R to give you the optimum foot position and ground clearance for racing. There are 6 possible locations for the eccentric pegs. This kit is upgradeable at any time to accept the CFM 3 piece billet shift pedal.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and offer more than twice the durability of OEM rearset brackets.
- 3-piece Pedals giving you an even stronger assembly and continuing our tradition of easy part replacement.
- Our trick knurled footpegs give supreme feedback and the best traction available today.
- Woodcraft rearset kits offer eccentric foot and toe pegs for adjustability (where applicable).
- Virtually any part in our rearset kit can be purchased separately from our kits under the Spare Parts tab
Kit Specific Details
Shift Pattern: This basic rearset can be used in either STD or GP shift.
Peg Movement: Moves pegs up 1" (adjustable +/- 1/4") and back 1/2" (adjustable +/- 1/4").
Quickshifter: Push type quickshifter in STD shift- pull type in GP shift.
OEM Parts: Woodcraft rearsets assume you are replacing OEM rearsets. This kit may or may not utilize some OEM components - see exploded drawings and instructions for further details.