The foot controls are one of the most vital connections you have with your motorcycle. As a result Woodcraft designs and builds the best Rearsets available to ensure your motorcycle reacts the way you intend it to.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and offer more than twice the durability of OEM rearset brackets.
- 3-piece Pedals giving you an even stronger assembly and continuing our tradition of easy part replacement.
- Our trick knurled footpegs give supreme feedback and the best traction available today.
- Woodcraft rearset kits offer eccentric foot and toe pegs for adjustability (where applicable).
- Virtually any part in our rearset kit can be purchased separately from our kits under the Spare Parts tab
Kit Specific details
Shift Pattern: This complete rearset kit can be used in GP shift only.
Peg Movement: Moves pegs 1" to 2" up and 0.75" to 1.5" back from the OEM position. The eccentric toe pieces give also you 0.5" of adjustability in all directions to help you fine tune your lever position.
Quickshifter: Pull type quickshifter.
OEM Parts: Woodcraft rearsets assume you are replacing OEM rearsets. This kit may or may not utilize some OEM components - see exploded drawings and instructions for further details.