Woodcraft Dual Temp Tire Warmers are proudly made in the USA. For our Gen III- we went back to the drawing board and upgraded nearly every component in our tire warmers. Here's why we love these warmers! FEATURES
- Construction - We went through the entire warmer and upgraded every seam- literally! They are beautifully hand stitched in the USA with tough Nomex thread- ensuring they will last through years of abuse.
- Ripstop Nylon - This tough yet flexible shell will stand up to the rigors of the race track.
- Polartec Windpro Fleece - A revolution in thermal fabrics. The tight knit construction blocks 95% of the heat robbing side winds. We have seen up to a 15 degree increase in rim temperature with these Polartec WindPro side curtains.
- Thermostats - Our thermostats hold tighter temperature ranges and are more durable than ever- guaranteeing a perfect heat cycle every time.
- The Warm setting makes that the target temperature for the tire about 135F- the Hot setting makes the target about 175F.
- Exclusive Quick Disconnect - Only Woodcraft has the quick disconnect feature that cuts power as soon as you remove the warmer. No more smoking warmers on the floor!
- Even Heat Distribution - The heating element has precisely engineered variable spacing between the coils that gets tighter on the far side of the tire ensuring the tire is heated evenly all the way around.
- Low-Profile Insulation - Our efficient high loft insulation allows us to keep the warmer thin while still providing great performance. You will love how easy this design makes installation and removal.
- Durable Dual Temp Switch - Select "Hot" when you're ready to go or "Warm" when you have a while between sessions.
- LED Indicator Light - The LED lights red to let you know power is on and turns to green when the tire is at temperature.
- Power & Voltage - All Woodcraft tire warmers are designed to run off a 120 volt power source. We suggest a 1000W Generator when AC power is not available.
- Free duffel bag with every set!
If you ever start your bike up in gear with your warmers on (we've seen that more than a few times) or have any other issue with your warmers that might require repair - you can download the repair form by CLICKING HERE.
|31-2500||31-2500 Soft Carrying Case|
|99-0525 - QTY: 2||Small Decal Woodcraft/CFMotorsports|