The foot controls are one of the most vital connections you have with your motorcycle. As a result Woodcraft designs and builds the best Rearsets available to ensure your motorcycle reacts the way you intend it to.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and offer more than twice the durability of OEM rearset brackets.
- 3-piece Pedals giving you an even stronger assembly and continuing our tradition of easy part replacement.
- Our trick knurled footpegs give supreme feedback and the best traction available today.
- Woodcraft rearset kits offer eccentric foot and toe pegs for adjustability (where applicable).
- Virtually any part in our rearset kit can be purchased separately from our kits under the Spare Parts tab
Kit Specific Details
Shift Pattern: This rearset can be used in either STD or GP shift.
Peg Movement: Moves pegs up and back 0.5
NOTE: For the 2017+ Duke390, a RC390 Rear Master Cylinder is needed. Please see photo below.
NOTE: This kit is for race use only and requires removal of the kickstand. To use this kit with your kickstand- order our kickstand mount (Part #05-0739SPL). Duke390 will need modification to the OEM sickstand mount as well as stand sensor.
OEM Parts: Woodcraft rearsets assume you are replacing OEM rearsets. This kit may or may not utilize some OEM components - see exploded drawings and instructions for further details.