The foot controls are one of the most vital connections you have with your motorcycle. As a result Woodcraft designs and builds the best Rearsets available to ensure your motorcycle reacts the way you intend it to.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and offer more than twice the durability of OEM rearset brackets.
- 3-piece Pedals giving you an even stronger assembly and continuing our tradition of easy part replacement.
- Our trick knurled footpegs give supreme feedback and the best traction available today.
- Woodcraft rearset kits offer eccentric foot and toe pegs for adjustability (where applicable).
- Virtually any part in our rearset kit can be purchased separately from our kits under the Spare Parts tab
Kit Specific Details
Shift Pattern: This complete rearset can be used in either STD or GP shift.
Peg Movement: Moves pegs up 2.5" (adjustable +/- 0.25") and back 1" (adjustable +/- 0.25")
Quickshifter: Push type in STD shift- pull type in GP shift.
OEM Parts: Woodcraft rearsets assume you are replacing OEM rearsets. This kit may or may not utilize some OEM components - see exploded drawings and instructions for further details.
NOTE: With the low seat height of the Monster- taller riders may find themselves a bit cramped. We found that removing the seat cover and adding some 1/2" or 3/4" seat foam- and recovering the seat made things much more comfortable. Also note that we now have a longer brake line available to allow this kit to work with ABS models.