The foot controls are one of the most vital connections you have with your motorcycle. As a result Woodcraft designs and builds the best Rearsets available to ensure your motorcycle reacts the way you intend it to.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and offer more than twice the durability of OEM rearset brackets.
- 3-piece Pedals giving you an even stronger assembly and continuing our tradition of easy part replacement.
- Our trick knurled footpegs give supreme feedback and the best traction available today.
- Woodcraft rearset kits offer eccentric foot and toe pegs for adjustability (where applicable).
- Virtually any part in our rearset kit can be purchased separately from our kits under the Spare Parts tab
Kit Specific Details
Shift Pattern: This Complete rearset can be used in either STD or GP shift. For GP shift using the OEM Quickshifter you must re-flash the ECU
Quickshifters: If your bike comes with a factory Yamaha Quickshifter this kit works perfectly for standard shift. It does require an ECU flash to allow the Yamaha quickshifter work in GP position. For aftermarket quickshifters- riders will want a pull type quickshifter for standard shift and a push type for GP shift.
OEM Parts: Woodcraft rearsets assume you are replacing OEM rearsets. This kit may or may not utilize some OEM components - see exploded drawings and instructions for further details. Modifications to the OEM brake bracket may be required on some aftermarket exhaust systems.
NOTE: This kit fits all of the standard FZ10 and MT10 models in both standard and GP shift.