All stands are the same right? Not exactly. We interviewed top mechanics and asked them what they feel are the most important features in a stand. The overwhelming responses were: low lift effort- clearance for working- and wheel design (for ease of rolling and stability). We incorporated these features into our full-range Woodcraft Wheel Stands- all proudly built in the USA.
Woodcraft's adjustable rear spool paddock stand key features:
- Adjustable Lift Height for easier wheel changes and lower lift effort. Height adjustable between 11" -13".
- 10 Second Removable Uprights easier transport - take up less room in the truck.
- Integrated Axle & Hardware Holders keep your parts out of the dirt.
- Quad 5" inch wheels for smoother rolling and more stability.
- Adjustable width between 11.5 and 14.5 inches
Low Lift Effort
A stand is your most frequently used tool. Woodcraft stands are engineered to ensure our stands lift with low physical effort without sacrificing stability or workspace.
Woodcraft stands provide the highest standard in the Industry for our stand wheels. The quad 4" wheels are unmatched for both stability and their ability to roll smoothly over rough surfaces.
Guaranteed for Life
Top quality craftsmanship allows Woodcraft to guarantee all of our stands against defects in material or workmanship. We feel that our stand is a tool that should last a lifetime and we guarantee it.