The foot controls are one of the most vital connections you have with your motorcycle. As a result Woodcraft designs and builds the best Rearsets available to ensure your motorcycle reacts the way you intend it to.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and offer more than twice the durability of OEM rearset brackets.
- 3-piece Pedals giving you an even stronger assembly and continuing our tradition of easy part replacement.
- Our trick knurled footpegs give supreme feedback and the best traction available today.
- Woodcraft rearset kits offer eccentric foot and toe pegs for adjustability (where applicable).
- Virtually any part in our rearset kit can be purchased separately from our kits under the Spare Parts tab
Kit Specific Details
Shift Pattern: This complete complete rearset can be used in GP shift only. The GP shift setup uses a special Woodcraft reversing link that keeps your rod running through the frame- out of harm's way.
Peg Movement: Moves pegs up 0.75" (adjustable +/- 0.25") and back 0.5" (adjustable +/- 0.25").
Quickhifter: GP Shift kit does not allow use with a quickshifter.
OEM Parts: Woodcraft rearsets assume you are replacing OEM rearsets. This kit may or may not utilize some OEM components - see exploded drawings and instructions for further details.
NOTE: The brake side heel guard (pictured) is not included with the rearset kit. The heel guard can be added to complete the rearset kit- it can be found in the Triumph 675 rearset section.