This set was mounted by a customer who decided he did not like the peg positions available. Look at the position description below, these are for racing on a bike that has a tight riding position.
The foot controls are one of the most vital connections you have with your motorcycle. As a result, Woodcraft designs and builds the best Rearsets available to ensure your motorcycle reacts the way you intend it to.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and offers more than twice the durability of OEM rearset brackets.
- 3-piece Pedals give you an even stronger assembly and continue our tradition of easy part replacement.
- Our trick knurled footpegs give supreme feedback and the best traction available today.
- Woodcraft rearset kits offer eccentric foot and toe pegs for adjustability (where applicable).
- Virtually any part in our rearset kit can be purchased separately from our kits under the Spare Parts tab
Kit Specific Details
Shift Pattern: This complete rearset can be used in either STD or GP shift
Peg Movement: Moves pegs up 0.25""-1"" & back 0.25""-0.75"".
Quickshifter: ECU needs to be re-flashed in order to use the OEM quickshifter in GP shift pattern.
OEM Parts: Woodcraft rearsets assume you are replacing OEM rearsets. This kit may or may not utilize some OEM components - see exploded drawings and instructions for further details.
NOTE: ABS models will need a longer brake line.